Tuesday 1 April 2014

Guardian Angels

This week over at Teapot Tuesday our cards are going to one of our own who is ill. I used the Crafty Secrets "Easter Floral Art Cards" for the frame. The frame was printed off twice and on the bottom layer I cut out the Easter message inside the frame and placed the Guardian Angel message from Crafty Secrets "Angel Blessings" in the frame. The second copy of the floral frame I fussy cut out away the white background from the image leaving only the flowers and thin green frame. The delicate frame is then popped up on dimensionals. Lastly I tied the ribbon around the frame and...voila!


Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers, Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I love the amazing cutwork on this very pretty card. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with this when I saw it at SCS! What remarkable cutting, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete