Wednesday 9 April 2014

Summer Lady

I have a fast and easy card to share with you today. Sandy Redburn, the owner of Crafty Secrets is very generous with free printables and I thought I would post one of my favourites.The link I provided takes you to the blog and if you scroll down the right side column you will see lots of fabulous free printables  I printed this on white card stock and coloured the lady in very delicate mauves. The wings are also in pastels with stickles on the wings. On the lower right border was printed "Summer Lady" which I covered up with a silver tag which reads "Happy Birthday". It's mounted on black cardstock and with a couple of adornments such as ribbon and pearls it's ready to pop in the mailbox for my SIL birthday. Start to finish this took me 10 minutes.


Another great thing about this card, which I forgot to mention, is that it is nice and flat for mailing which my cards rarely are!!!

Thanks so much for dropping by, you have no idea how much that means to me.


Cheers, Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloring, Liz! So glad you are showcasing these free digital images! I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete